CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Daisy

We got a new dog Daisy. Shes so cute. She's so cute,adorible.She's a buldog.She's 11 weeks old.Daisy is a little scared of us.She's from Tennessee.We are taking a ride home.I'm going to teach her whenever my dad says I can.She has a lot of rinkles. She's brown and white. Her heart beats fast because,she's scared. She doesn't know what grass is because,the other people always cept her in a kenil. I don't think they should be left in a kenil.She has brown eyes.It seems like little black dots. My dad got a cool collar.She has a cute face.She's the cutest thing ever.There's a big difference about when they are 5 day's old then, 11 weeks old then fully grown.Cute cute cute dogs. I've heard there very cool dogs.I love Daisy.Daisy is a cool dog.Dogs are good animals.

0 comments: