CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Bathroom Bullies

Theres lots of mean kids in the world.There are bullies who bother people all the time,day and night.Theres big bullies and small bullies. Theres what I call bathroom bullies.Bathroom bullies are kids who make fun of you when you go number 2. Theres a reason I don't like to use the restroom at school. Becuase theres kids who will pick on you. I hate the kids but only when they do that. I think there just showing off in front of there friends. I have bathroom issues. Make sure that you don't talk about it it is a seceret. I hold my number 2 a lot. It plogs up and makes me use the restroom like diarha,uncontrold gas that splurts out diarha,bad poop,and can't use the restroom well. It somtimes makes my stomatch hert. It stinks when you have it. So today at school I was in and out of the restroom. I was scared that those kids whould come,but I got lucky.They ever came.YEAY,WHOOW!!! Man, theres some kids who go to the bathroom and try to make the mean kids stop.The mean kids should stop. It's not right to pick on kids. Theres plain kids and mean kids. I don't think they should do that. It's just not right to bully people. I'm going to tell them to stop it if they do it to a different kid.

0 comments: