CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Slim Jim

Hello, it's Sir Talks Alot. Man, I'm a Slim Jim. I'm so skinny that if you push down on my muscle, you can feel my bone. And sometimes it hurts. My sister is singing a weird, goofy song cause she just got out of the shower. Do you remember my sister is blogging? If you want to go to her website, it is www.crazeemommysbabygirl.blogspot.com

Most of all, I need muscles. I can hardly throw a basketball in the hoop. If you see me, I'm probaby the skinniest person you've seen before. I have freckles too. I hate them. I guess there okay still I don't want them.

Do your friends sometimes call you names that make you upset? It happens alot, a whole lot. Does it make you upset or mad? Well one of my friends made fun of me. It's happend a lot. I can't bellive it, he is one of my best friends, can you believe it? Bottom line, let's just tell you. He called me a Peanut Head with Buck Teeth. I can't believe he did that cause he's one of my best friends.

0 comments: