IT'S SNOWING!We built a snowman for the first time.There were two as big as me!We built 4. One was me the other's are my mom,dad,and my sister.Let it snow!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm 9 years old. I have one little sister, I'm the BIG Brother. My mom is nice and my dad is smart and I have a good family. Oh, and I like to talk, A LOT, A WHOLE LOT!
IT'S SNOWING!We built a snowman for the first time.There were two as big as me!We built 4. One was me the other's are my mom,dad,and my sister.Let it snow!
Posted by cancerwarriormom at 3:13 PM
1 comments:
I agree with you Chase let it snow let it snow. It was beautiful. It was fun to look out our back window and see yall working hard!! The snow family was adorable sorry it didn't last longer. Your mom will have to post a pic of your snowman:)
Your neighbor
Post a Comment