CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In Colorado

Were in Colorado.We are snowboarding.My sister is sking.I had a real good,best snowboard teacher.I can't tell you what his name is.I mis my teacher,best friend.Right now we are in the condo.I am watching UFC,Ultimate fiting championchip.Its petty good.Im not sure what else to blog.I like to blog a lot.My mom is having a blast.Same with me.My mom gave me the phone and said you can blog.My dads best friend,uncle gave me some new OSU sunglasses.He also,gave me the camra to take a picture.I think this is my longest blog ever.Me,Ron,the uncle,Justin,mom and dad.We all are snowboarding expect my sister.Ron just took a picture of me.He just took a nother picture of me.Its snowing pretty good.My mom is on the computer.Shes looking at her emales.We should be back on Sunday.Did you know lightning strikes men four times more then wemen?Its eight fifty five here.There's a mountain called The Sleeping Giant.That's what it looks like.Its pretty cool.Everybody in the condo likes OSU.I like to go down the trail called Tomahauk.Its my favorite trail.My sister and mom are looking at pictures.My b day is on Dec.6.It was fun. bye now.

0 comments: